Colac Toyota Privacy
Colshaw Pty Ltd T/as Colac Toyota, has developed this Privacy statement to assure you that we are committed to responsible privacy practices.
Collection of personal information
You can browse through this web site, including searching for a vehicle, without registering any of your Personal Information.
1. We collect personal information about you only when you complete any paperwork at our dealership or when you complete a form on the Website and send it to us.
2. When we collect, store, or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information.
3. We do not disclose any information collected on this Website to any organisation not related to this company.
4. When you provide us with information on this Website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time we contact you.
5. If you do not give your permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
How we use personal information collected about you
1. We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
2. If you give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what Personal Information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
3. We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What personal information do we collect?
When you send a form on this Website to us, it will provide the following Personal Information:
• Your first name and surname
• Your email address
On some forms it will additionally ask for:
• Your title
• Your phone number
• Your address
• When booking a vehicle service, details of your vehicle
Access to your personal information
1. If you have any questions about this Privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact the Colac Toyota Privacy Officer.
2. If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
Links to other sites
This site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.
Changes to the statement
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
Information to be collected while trading with Colac Toyota
Colac Toyota holds personal information applicable to the sale and servicing of vehicles and automotive spare parts, for both current and prospective customers and employees.
Personal information is used by Colac Toyota:
• To assist the vehicle sales and servicing process;
• To identify vehicle ownership for sales and servicing;
• To support finance and Insurance applications;
• For internal analysis and review in the provision of customised services and benefits;
• To communicate regularly with you;
• To market products and services of Colac Toyota and related entities or suppliers that may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to do so.
• To implement our terms of service.
You agree your information may be disclosed to Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Ltd. to its related companies and third party service providers including Toyota Finance and our data management system Pentana Solutions. (Including those overseas) for the purpose of providing information regarding warranty, roadside assistance, products and services, product surveys, product recalls, customer surveys, and other matters relating to the vehicle. If you do not provide Colac Toyota and Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Ltd. with your information we will not be able to consider any offer made by you, provide products and services to you, or perform our warranty obligations to you.
From time to time Colac Toyota contracts out the services to third parties, for example direct mailing houses, collection agencies, which carryout work that cannot be performed by Colac Toyota at our premises. Personal information disclosed to these third parties facilities the information use disclosed above.
You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing material anytime by writing to the Privacy Officer as per the address below.
Further information about the way Colac Toyota manages personal information is available in writing to:
The Privacy Officer
191 Murray Street,
Colac VIC 3250